As a non-profit organization, the ETBA organizes several special events every year. These events not only provide funds for the association, they also allow for networking opportunities for members. 100% of the Sporting Clays net proceeds benefit the James H. Kilpatrick Scholarship Fund. Also, remember to click on the Parade of Homes and Home & Design tab on the home page.
2021 Spring Parade of Homes – May 7-9 & 14-16
2021 BUILDER BASH – October 5 at Stone Works (Tickets $100)
2021 Washer Tournament- May 4 at Peters Chevrolet
2021 Sporting Clays Tournament Saturday, August 21st – at Prairie Creek
Registration 7:30 AM / Tournament 8:00 AM / Lunch 12:00
Entry Fee: $100.00 per person (teams of 5)
Entry Fee Includes: Tournament, Mulligan & Lunch
Carts: $50.00 each
Entry Deadline: August 14, 2021
Open Tournament: The tournament is open to men, women and youth ages 12 to 17. Youth must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Each shooter must bring a shotgun and shells.
- Shotgun: $800 – $1000 > company logo on shotgun board and company name on sign at tournament
- Lunch Sponsor: $250 > company name on sign at tournament
- Sponsor a Station: $100 > company name on sign at one of the shooting stations during the tournament
- Donate a Door Prize: You may bring a door prize item by the ETBA office or ETBA will invoice you for $25 -$50 and do the shopping for you
- Purchased a Shotgun Square on the Shotgun Board: $25 per square
- Volunteer Trappers Needed: We will need 11 volunteers to work the shooting stations. Your job would be to load & release the clays.
This tournament is a fundraiser that benefits the James H. Kilpatrick Memorial Scholarship Fund. Through this fund, scholarships are awarded to students entering college. The scholarship applicant must be a child of an ETBA member.
2021 Golf Tournament Friday, October 1 @ The Challenge at Oak Forest
Registration 11:30 AM / Lunch 12:00 / Tournament 1:00 PM
Entry Fee: $100.00 per person (teams of 4)
Entry Fee Includes: Lunch, Green Fees, Cart, 2 Mulligan & Range Balls
Entry Deadline: September 25, 2021
2021 Fall Parade of Homes – November 5-7 & 12-14
The 2022 Home and Design Show is open to the public at the Maude Cobb Convention Center.
- $5 Advance Tickets per person – Tickets will be available online January 2022 (children under 12 admitted free.)
- $7 Tickets at the Door
Dates & Hours:
- Friday, Feb. 11 from 5-8 PM
- Saturday, Feb. 12 from 10 AM – 5 PM
- Sunday, Feb. 13 from 12 – 4 PM
Make plans to see the newest home products & learn more about home buying, building & remodel services!!! During this event you have an opportunity to visit with 75 companies under one roof!!!
Interested in purchasing booth space…We will host a booth selection event for ETBA members October 5, 2021. Contact the East Texas Builders Association for more information about displaying your products and services during the 2022 Home & Design Show. Booth space will become available for non-members to purchase starting November 1, 2021.