As a non-profit organization, the ETBA organizes several special events every year. These events not only provide funds for the association, they also allow for networking opportunities for members. 100% of the Sporting Clays net proceeds benefit the James H. Kilpatrick Scholarship Fund. Also, remember to click on the Parade of Homes and Home & Design tab on the home page.
2021 Spring Parade of Homes – May 7-9 & 14-16
2021 BUILDER BASH – October
2021 Washer Tournament- Date Pending
2021 Sporting Clays Tournament Saturday, August 21st – at Prairie Creek
Registration 7:30 AM / Tournament 8:00 AM / Lunch 12:00
Entry Fee: $100.00 per person (teams of 5)
Entry Fee Includes: Tournament, Mulligan & Lunch
Carts: $50.00 each
Entry Deadline: August 14, 2021
Open Tournament: The tournament is open to men, women and youth ages 12 to 17. Youth must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Each shooter must bring a shotgun and shells.
2021 Fall Parade of Homes – November 5-7 & 12-14
- Shotgun: $800 – $1000 > company logo on shotgun board and company name on sign at tournament
- Lunch Sponsor: $250 > company name on sign at tournament
- Sponsor a Station: $100 > company name on sign at one of the shooting stations during the tournament
- Donate a Door Prize: You may bring a door prize item by the ETBA office or ETBA will invoice you for $25 -$50 and do the shopping for you
- Purchased a Shotgun Square on the Shotgun Board: $25 per square
- Volunteer Trappers Needed: We will need 11 volunteers to work the shooting stations. Your job would be to load & release the clays.
This tournament is a fundraiser that benefits the James H. Kilpatrick Memorial Scholarship Fund. Through this fund, scholarships are awarded to students entering college. The scholarship applicant must be a child of an ETBA member.
2021 Golf Tournament Friday, October 1 @ The Challenge at Oak Forest
Registration 11:30 AM / Lunch 12:00 / Tournament 1:00 PM
Entry Fee: $100.00 per person (teams of 4)
Entry Fee Includes: Lunch, Green Fees, Cart, 2 Mulligan & Range Balls
Entry Deadline: September 25, 2020
The 2022 Home and Design Show is open to the public at the Maude Cobb Convention Center.
- $5 Advance Tickets per person – Click here to buy tickets online (children under 12 admitted free.) Advance Tickets will be available Jan. 2, 2021 online and at the East Texas Builders Association 2023 Alpine Rd., Longview, TX.
- $7 Tickets at the Door
- Pre-order tickets to the Home and Design Show are no longer available.
Dates & Hours:
- Friday, Feb. 11 from 5-8 PM
- Saturday, Feb. 12 from 10 AM – 5 PM
- Sunday, Feb. 13 from 12 – 4 PM
Make plans to see the newest home products & learn more about home buying, building & remodel services!!! During this event you have an opportunity to visit with 75 companies under one roof!!!
Interested in purchasing booth space…We will host a booth selection event for ETBA members September 1, 2021. Contact the East Texas Builders Association for more information about displaying your products and services during the 2022 Home & Design Show. Booth space will become available for non-members to purchase starting November 1, 2021.