Thank you for your interest in joining membership with the East Texas Builders Association. Please be aware of the annual membership dues based on your type of business:
- $650 Builder Membership = Builder, Remodeler, General Contractor or Developer
- $550 Associate Membership = Your company provides home related products, services or trade professional labor.
- $81 Affiliate Membership = Your company already has an Associate or Builder Membership with ETBA and you would like to add additional contacts for your company.
Steps to Membership:
- Complete the membership application via print & mail or online.
- Pay your membership dues (based on type of membership.)
- Your application is reviewed/approved by the Board of Directors.
- A welcome letter and certificate of membership will be mailed to you.
- Following ETBA’s Board approval, it takes approximately 20 days for the Texas Association of Builders & National Association of Builders to process your membership.
Three Memberships in One – By joining the East Texas Builders Association you also become a member of the Texas Association of Builders and the National Association of Home Builders
Marketing Opportunities – Advertise on the ETBA website, in the Spring/Fall Parade of Homes magazines, Sponsor a Special Events and/or participate in the Home & Design Show
Networking – Being involved develops new business contacts. Serve on a Committee, Attend Membership Dinner Meetings and Social Events.
ETBA Website – Enhanced Listings, Membership Directory and Direct links to TAB, NAHB and the East Texas Community
Educational Opportunities – ETBA offers informative educational seminars pertaining directly to the building industry.
Image and Credibility – The ETBA was chartered in 1954 and the State and National Association have been around for more than 50 years. Your membership is sending the message that you value the same high standards and fair business practices as the ETBA, TAB & NAHB.
Special Events – Spring & Fall Parade of Homes, Home & Design Show, Fall Golf Tournament, Sporting Clays Tournament, Bowling with Builders, Builder Bash, and the Washer Tournament.
Scholarship Program – The James Kilpatrick, James Varner & Jimmie Snider Scholarships are available to ETBA member’s children.
Support the Home Building Industry – There is great satisfaction in knowing that you are supporting the industry that is supporting you.